Thursday, November 6, 2008

Football Star

These are some senior pictures I took of Derek the other day. Vote for your top 3. We'll probably still take some more pictures, we need some of him in a suit. I was thinking of taking them by the temple. What think you?


With the Horseshoe Bend sign.



Near the Horseshoe Bend sign.


By the Horseshoe Bend bridge.


This one was totally a random shot, but turned out nice. One of Derek's favorites. It's just outside the middle school.


Right outside the library. This one's probably my favorite.


Laying in the leaves. This one was also pretty random.

Let me know what you think. I messed around with the coloring. Is it too obvious on some of them?
-Whit

4 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

I like the bridge one and the sitting by the tree ones best. Good job, Whitter!

Kustin and Jelsey said...

Can you do anything on the computer about his face? It just isn't very cute. Ouch!
Signed, Kelsey (JK its Justin)

Flake Family said...

The one outside of the middle school and the one outside of the library are my personal favorites. The one of him laying in the rocks is weird...

Flake Family said...

Derek, you are so hot! I want you to date me! Call me!
-Leah R.
JK - Heather